Our first movie night! (and Suggestions)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheWinComp, Jun 29, 2019.

1. TheWinComp

TheWinComp Administrator
    Staff Member Member

Shitposts:
    ePenis Length:
    Hello.

Today we're going to host our first movie night ever, I will post more details about it on my Discord Server soon.

We will host it at about 9pm, Central European Time (UTC+1), but it could change depending on how many people are active at that time.

Since I'd like to know what you guys want to watch, you can post it in this thread, and I'll put it into consideration for the night.

A tip: The best formatting for a suggestion would be to name the title, country of origin, release date and a short description of the film, TV show or whatever you'd like to suggest. (IMDB is quite good for this.)

For example:
    Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (USA, 2006)
    Kazakh TV talking head Borat is dispatched to the United States to report on the greatest country in the world. With a documentary crew in tow, Borat becomes more interested in locating and marrying Pamela Anderson.

Once enough suggestions are in, we'll vote on which ones you'd like to see the most.

Have fun fagets!

2. Acidtm

Acidtm Member

Shitposts:
    ePenis Length:
    arabic aladin with subtitles

3. Thotus Exterminatus™

Thotus Exterminatus™ Professional Thot Exterminator

Shitposts:
    ePenis Length:
    The very first Godzilla.

• Agree Agree x 1